Have a question about the Avalanche Program?
- Ask one of our team members listed below.
Interested in joining our team?
- Great!!! We welcome all who are interested. Please see team contact list at the bottom of this page.
Level 1 Avalanche Module 1 (L1AM1) – January 21st, 2017 at Campgaw Mountain, Mahwah, NJ
- The course provides the classroom component of a Level 1 Avalanche course. It introduces fundamental concepts and principles of avalanche hazard, safety, and rescue. It also functions as a stepping stone for those who want to continue to Module 2 where they will get to do field work and travel in avalanche terrain.
- The module qualifies as an introductory-level course that satisfies NSP senior elective requirements.
- No Prerequisites Required.
- Course Fee $40 (NSP member), $50 (non-NSP)
- Contact Matt Karpinecz email@example.com 845-653-2959 with any questions or to register.
Check the NJ Region Calendar for additional class dates
NJ Avalanche Instruction Team
Matt Karpinecz 845-653-2959 firstname.lastname@example.org Phil Galka 973-515-0742 email@example.com Greg France 845-557-3340 firstname.lastname@example.org Steve Devine 973-586-1767 email@example.com Steve Kiel 908-534-5160 firstname.lastname@example.org Jim (JC) Cowell 973-764-1594 email@example.com Deb Cowell 973-764-1594 firstname.lastname@example.org Ken Marsh 973-764-9362 email@example.com