There will be an election for Eastern Division Director held at the Eastern Division Board Meeting in April 2014. Anyone interested in running for this position, please download the election announcement and candidate criteria.
Please note that candidate submissions should be received no later than April 1, 2014 so they can be reviewed by the division election committee for approval & posting on the division website.
The latest news form the New Jersey Region:
2014 Special Early Purchase Pricing!
$30 per person before April 19th, 2014!
When: 5-9pm Sunday, May 4, 2014
Where: Lake Mohawk Country Club
21 The Boardwalk Sparta, NJ 07871
Checks made out to:
NSP-NJR (National Ski Patrol – New Jersey Region)
30 Breakneck Road
Fabulous door prize.
Don’t miss the cocktail hour 5- 6 pm (cash bar) on the boardwalk.
So find a baby sitter. Bring a guest. Have some fun!
The voting for the board of directors election was completed on Monday, Dec. 2. The following people were elected to the board:
- Morgan Armstrong
- Tom Sherry
- David Walker
- Norris Woody (re-elected)
ONLY TWO MORE NJ OEC REFRESHERS!
OEC Refresher dates:
11/17 Mountain Creek
Go to Region Calendar…
REMINDER to all program coordinators: send event info to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting to the Region Calendar.
- New MC Patrol Director – a warm welcome to Susanne Ebling!
- Nordic Refresher at High Point on 11/23.
- DV OEC Evaluation will be on 12/7 – we need evaluators and patients, contact David Mooney (email@example.com) if you can help..
- National Board Elections – Everyone needs to vote! You will be recieving invitations to vote for the 4 open seats starting October 15th. You can review the candidate’s statements HERE
- 2013 Survey Results are available to members after logging into NSP.org.
- Proposed Bylaws Change- see the NSP website for proposed changes to Article XIV of the NSP Bylaws. As this change involves the actual Bylaw Amendment Procedures, National is asking for all patrollers to review and comment on the proposed changes.
Dog days of Summer are over…let it snow!
Whoops! Should have had this posted a while back, but the summer flew by and is almost over.
DVSP will be running a NSP recruitment booth at the Hunterdon County Fair. Its a great time, the weather looks to be great this weekend, and all the funnel cake you can eat, plus cow bells…on real cows! Fair runs from Wed. 8/21 to Sun. 8/25.
DVSP booth is located in the Community Services Tent right between the Ammusement rides and the Midway.
For more info. and directions to the fair: http://www.co.hunterdon.nj.us/4hagfair.htm